Communication is key
We'll be keeping you in the loop using:
- Email - please make sure you are checking this regularly for updates, town hall meeting invites, answers to your questions, and more. You should also make sure your contact info is up to date.
- Signage - our campus signs will be displaying brief updates as well as providing info on social distancing, masks, cleaning and hygiene techniques. Heavily trafficked spaces will have floor decals to help direct people.
- Web - check this page regularly for more updates, policy, and guidance.
- Social Media - we will be providing updates on our channels.
For opening procedures including available entrances, exits, and more, please see Visiting OCC. Be prepared for health screenings that will evaluate for the following and you must be wearing a mask:
- Do you have any COVID-19 related symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to someone who tested positive within the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive to COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
(June 1, 2020)
Please go to Visiting Campus for entry and exit procedures.
Which facilities are open?
Some buildings and departments are now open for business. These include:
The Residence Halls and Southwest YMCA are still closed. You are still urged to access these facilities remotely.
The library will be performing curbside services. The facilities mentioned above are available. Further facility openings are dependent on guidance from New York State.
Campus opens for Fall semester on 8/31 per safety plan guidelines
Signage to look out for
If you've got questions, please email us at [email protected]