Applying for Residence Halls
- All requirements must be completed to be eligible for housing. * Housing is not guaranteed.
- You will be able to select the learning community of choice when you file out the online application.
1. Complete the online Housing Application & Living Learning Community Survey
Visit our housing website, create an account, login and apply to live on campus.
Housing License Agreement
2. Complete Payment of $200 Non-Refundable Deposit
All housing applicants must submit a $200 non-refundable fee. Your application will not be complete until you have completed your payment.
Payments can be made at the Student Accounts Counter at Student Central located in the Gordon Student Center. Payment can be accepted in the form of cash or credit card (in person only) or check or money order payable to Onondaga Community College Housing Development Corporation. Payments submitted by mail should be mailed to:
Onondaga Community College
4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY, 13215
You will also receive these instructions through email once you have submitted your application.
3. Submit these Documents
All housing applicants must submit:
- The health insurance verification form with a copy of your health insurance card.
- Verification of submitted FAFSA.
- Applicants under the age of 18 at time of application submission must complete the Under 18 Signature Form
- If you are under 18, legally you can not enter into a contract or be held financially responsible. Your parent or guardian’s signature is required to accept financial responsibility. The Social Security Number is not required, but is optional.
If you have a documented disability and have a special accommodation request, please complete and submit the Room Accommodation Request Form to the Disabilities Services Office with appropriate medical documentation.
Any questions regarding the application process? Email us at email@example.com