Applying for Residence Halls
All requirements must be completed to be eligible for housing. * Housing is not guaranteed.
2. Complete Payment of $300 Deposit
All housing applicants must submit a $300 fee. Once you submit your application, you’ll be emailed with instructions on how to process this payment. Your application will not be complete until you have completed your payment.
3. Submit these Documents
- All housing applicants must submit the health insurance verification form with a copy of your health insurance card.
- All housing applicants under the age of 18 at time of application submission must complete the Under 18 Signature Form
- All housing applicants must submit verification of submitted FAFSA.
- If you have a documented disability and have a special accommodation request, please complete and submit the Room Accommodation Request Form to the Disabilities Services Office with appropriate medical documentation.