Transfer from Onondaga
Approximately 70-80% of OCC students plan to continue their education and earn a bachelor degree at a 4-year institution after attending OCC. With proper planning, transferring from OCC can be a smooth process.
The Transfer Center at Onondaga Community College can help you plan for transfer through the following activities:
- Facilitating workshops on the transfer process
- Providing information on different types of “transfer agreements”
- Arranging Transfer Fairs and “Advisor in Residence” Visits
- Explaining transfer requirements and preparation
- Hosting tours to regional colleges and universities
- Sharing information on programs provided by Regional Higher Education Center
Many transfer guides are available for institutions that have transfer agreements with OCC. To make sure your credits will transfer, you are strongly encouraged to work with transfer admissions at your transfer institution. See Transfer Agreements for more information.
Many college and university representatives visit OCC to speak with students who are interested in continuing their education. To find out which colleges are coming to OCC, check out Transfer Events.