Live in a community that shares your interests
100% of our residence halls are Living Learning Communities. This means you can choose to live and study in with peers who share your interests. With 19 different communities to choose from, you have lots of chances to find your match.
View the list of communities
Get the full college experience!
Living on campus while attending classes comes with several key benefits:
- Experience living away from home
- Develop lifelong friendships
- Convenient access to the gym, dining halls, and campus services
- Engage in fun and educational programming
- Join one of our dynamic Living Learning Communities (LLCs)
- Get a job as a Resident Assistant (RA), Community Advisor (CA), or Office Assistant (OA) on campus
Want to know more? — Contact Residence Life
Are you a current residence hall student? - Visit the Current Student Website