Onondaga Community College and Cazenovia College Joint Admission Program
To participate in the dual admission program, simply follow the steps below. If you need more information, contact the Office of Transfer Admission at Cazenovia College.
- Apply for admission to Onondaga Community College.
- Before you begin your studies at OCC, meet with an advisor to plan degree requirements and discuss degree interest at Cazenovia. Choose your courses according to OCC degree requirements and Cazenovia's Advising Sheet.
- Fill out Cazenovia's Interest Form at the time you decide to participate in the dual admission degree program (must be before or during your first semester at OCC).
- Return your form to [email protected] or mail to: Transfer Admissions, Cazenovia College, 3 Sullivan Street, Cazenovia, NY 13035. Cazenovia College will identify you as a potential dual admit student.
- Keep in contact with both your OCC advisor and transfer admissions at Cazenovia College. Continue to make sure your courses follow OCC degree requirements and Cazenovia's transfer guides.
- As long as you meet the requirements specified in the agreement, you will be given junior standing and full consideration for financial aid.
Here is the list of majors that are included in the dual admission agreement with Cazenovia.
Program Matches are currently under review and related advising guides are being revised. For more information on course equivalencies and transferring to Cazenovia please contact Transfer Admissions.
Updated January 2019.