Bristol-Myers Squibb Bioprocess Associate
Start a new career and get paid while you train!
Registration is no longer available for this program
OCC is partnering with Bristol-Myers Squibb for an exciting opportunity to start a new career in pharmaceutical manufacturing as a bioprocess associate!
Benefits of the program include:
- $18/hr paid training
- An increase to $21/hr upon successful completion
- A guaranteed job when you successfully complete the course
- Long-term career prospects (Bristol-Myers Squibb wants people looking for a long-term career)
You’ll train to be a Bioprocess Associate and learn how to:
- Collect and analyze materials used in production of medications
- Track the production process of pharmaceuticals
- Work in a clean-room environment
- Maintain equipment
- Keep accurate and clear records of the process
Sign up to be contacted about future sessions at Onondaga Community College.
Questions? Call (315) 498-6024 or email [email protected]