Bristol-Myers Squibb Bioprocess Associate
Start a new career and get paid while you train!
OCC is partnering with Bristol-Myers Squibb for an exciting opportunity to start a new career in pharmaceutical manufacturing as a bioprocess associate!
Benefits of the program include:
- $18/hr paid training
- An increase to $21/hr upon successful completion
- A guaranteed job when you successfully complete the course
- Long-term career prospects (Bristol-Myers Squibb wants people looking for a long-term career)
You’ll train to be a Bioprocess Associate and learn how to:
- Collect and analyze materials used in production of medications
- Track the production process of pharmaceuticals
- Work in a clean-room environment
- Maintain equipment
- Keep accurate and clear records of the process
Sign up to attend the information session on February 26th at Onondaga Community College.
Attendance at this session is mandatory to be considered for the program.
Questions? Call (315) 498-2221 or email [email protected]