Apply to Honors Program
A student may apply to the Honors Program as an entering freshman, a transfer student, or a current Onondaga Community College student.
To apply, entering freshmen must have:
- applied to Onondaga following the standard admission procedures,
- earned a minimum unweighted average of 90 as determined by the high school transcript, and
- submitted an application and two letters of recommendation to the Honors office.
Onondaga Community College students or transfer students may apply on the basis of:
- completing at least 12 credits of college work,
- earning a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5, and
- submitting an application and two letters of recommendation to the Honors office from faculty members familiar with the student’s academic abilities.
If you have met the requirements and would like to apply to the Honors Program:
- Download the Honors Application.
- Return the completed application and two letters of recommendation to:
Onondaga Community College
Honors Program Office
4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY 13215-4585
Phone: (315) 498-2490