1. Students intending to pursue a 4-year ELT degree should take MAT 143 and MAT 161. Other variations are also acceptable based upon advisor approval.
2. Students should consult with advisor to select courses from: ELT 201, ELT 215, ELT 221, ELT 222, ELT 265, ELT 285, ELT 289 and MET 270.
3. Any 3 or 4 credit course that reasonably contributes to the student’s career goal. CMT, ELT, MET, NET, CIS or CSC (programming language) recommended. Other options are also available based upon advisor approval. CMT 101, a required course, substantially overlaps with CIS 100. Therefore, students cannot use CIS 100 as their career elective.
4. Students intending to pursue a 4-year ELT degree should take CHE 171 or PHY 103. Students who have completed calculus can take PHY 105.
5. PHI 120 is strongly recommended.
6. HEA 106, HFA 204, HFA 215, HUM 270, or PEH are recommended.