Just for You
ED2GO Online courses are offered once per month and consist of lessons twice per week for six weeks. You have 10 days to complete each lesson. Interact with your instructor or other students online in a bulletin-board format. Classes are self-paced and consist of lessons and chapters, a discussion area, and a final exam for each course within the program.
Catalog offerings include:
• HIPAA Compliance
• Medical Transcription
• Spanish for Medical Professionals
• Human Anatomy and Physiology
• Introduction to Biology
• Medical Math
• Handling Medical Emergencies
• Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
• And more...
To take these courses you’ll need:
• Internet access
• Mozilla Foxfire or Internet Explorer web browser
View the entire course catalog at www.ed2go.com/occonline
Onondaga Community College
Explore. Discover. Transform.
4585 West Seneca TurnpikeSyracuse, NY firstname.lastname@example.org