Residence Hall Application FAQ's

What are my payment options for the deposit?

Payments can be made at the Student Accounts Counter at Student Central located in the Gordon Student Center. Payment can be accepted in the form of cash or credit card (in person only) or check or money order payable to OCCHDC. Payments submitted by mail should be mailed to:

Student Accounts
Onondaga Community College
4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY, 13215

Why do you ask for my parent’s Social Security Number on the under 18 signature form?

If you are under 18, legally you can not enter into a contract or be held financially responsible.  Your parent or guardian’s signature is required to accept financial responsibility.  The Social Security Number is not required, but is optional.

Social Security Number for International Students

International students must enter all zeros if social security number is not available in the social security field in the online housing application 

Can I print a copy of the Housing License Agreement?

Yes, please click this link: Housing License Agreement (pdf).