What do you want to do?
Start on my 4-year degree
OCC has transfer agreements with nearly 50 higher education institutions, including dual admission agreements with Cazenovia College, Le Moyne College, SUNY Oswego, SUNY Potsdam, St. John Fisher, and Syracuse University. You're in good company. 58% of OCC students plan to transfer to a 4-year school when they graduate.
"I’m so glad I came here. It gave me a head start on life. If I went to a four-year university I would have been lost. This was perfect for me."
- Deynaba Farah '15
Get a job ASAP
The demand for a skilled, trained workforce in many industries has never been higher. OCC has 2-year degrees and 1-year certificates designed primarily for entry into the workforce upon completion. Many of these credits will transfer into a higher degree program.
"It was wonderful to learn not only in the classroom, but to able to go out and apply it."
- Kyle Armstrong '14
Health + Community Services
- Criminal Justice A.S.
- Human Services A.S.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Adolescence Education A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Childhood Education A.A.
- Physical Education & Exercise Science Studies A.S.
"A lot of the experiences and successes I’ve had thus far on my academic journey are a direct result of programs and the people in them. They made a significant impact on everything I accomplished."
- Dewayne Garner Jr. '15
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling A.A.S.
- Early Childhood A.A.S.
- Early Child Care Certificate
- Emergency Management A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records A.A.S.
- Human Services Certificate
- Law Enforcement Certificate
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology Certificate
Natural + Applied Sciences
- Business Administration A.S.
- Computer Forensics A.S.
- Computer Science A.S.
- Engineering Science A.S.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Mathematics & Science A.S.
General Degree Program, or specialize in Biology, Geology, Mathematics, or Physics
"It’s very difficult to get into the nuclear industry. They are always looking for someone with a bachelor’s or master’s. To have a two-year program that gets you in is outstanding."
- Steve Einbinder '15
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Advanced Manufacturing - Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Apprentice Training: Electrical A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.O.S.
- Business Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
- Electrical Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Environmental Technology A.A.S.
Specialize in Biotechnology or Geoscience
- Mechanical Technology A.A.S.
- Nuclear Technology A.A.S.
- Web Technology Certificate
Visual, Performing + Applied Arts
"I loved the faculty. If I needed anything I could go to their offices and get helped immediately. They all had so much professional and life experience and always had answers."
- Alena Cerro '15
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Art A.A.S.
Specialize in Painting/Drawing, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or Multimedia Design
- Electronic Media Communications A.A.S.
Specialize in Digital Media, Radio/Audio Promotion, or Television/Video Production
- Hospitality Management A.A.S.
Specialize in Culinary Management, Food Service/Institutional Management, Hotel Management, or Restaurant Management
- Interior Design A.A.S.
- Professional Cooking Certificate
Humanities + Social Sciences
"I didn’t understand the true value of an education – that education can take you places. But I realized what an education can do you for you, both at a community college and beyond."
- Ashlee Hines '11
Want a friendly face to help you explore your options?
Our recruitment specialists are here to help!