What is the Liberty Partnership Program?
The Liberty Partnership Program (LPP) offers academic support services to high school students, and helps them transition to post-secondary education or a meaningful career. Graduating LPP students are also eligible for scholarships to OCC.
Workforce preparation programming, which is overseen by trained staff, includes year-round grade and age appropriate activities to prepare students to make positive, informed career decisions; resume development, and interviewing workshops; career site visits; guest speakers; and job shadowing and internships at the 11th and 12th grade levels.
LPP's academic support services include:
- Homework assistance
- SAT prep
- Academic support workshops
- Placement/Diagnostic testing
- Individual Learning Plans
OCC's LPP activities:
- Guest speakers both at high schools and on campus
- Workforce preparation and academic enrichment activities
- Transition strategy workshops as students prepare for college or careers
College and career readiness:
- Career-awareness strategies
- College field trips
- SAT/ACT preparation
- College credit courses