What is the Liberty Partnerships Program?
The Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) offers opportunities to students in grades 7-12 who are at-risk of dropping out of school due to poor academic performance, low attendance, frequent discipline issues, and other factors restricting their scholastic achievement. Here at OCC, our LPP program focuses on helping local students in the greater Syracuse area, and accepts students from the following schools:
- Corcoran High School
- Henninger High School
- Institute of Technology at Syracuse Central (ITC)
- Nottingham High Schools
- Public Service Leadership Academy (PSLA) @ Fowler
- LaFayette Junior – Senior High School
Why you should join
If you are a student at any of our participating schools, we highly recommend you meet with your school's LPP rep and get involved with the program. Here are some reasons why:
- We offer free tutoring, homework assistance, and individualized learning plans to help you get better grades.
- We also help you plan for college and beyond, with things like SAT prep classes, resume development, interviewing workshops, job shadowing opportunities, and internships.
- While you're enrolled in the program, you can take OCC classes for FREE! Plus, you'll be eligible for scholarships to OCC after you graduate high school.
How to join
1. Click on the button with your school's name to download a copy of the application.
2. Print the application, fill it out, and give it to your school's counselor.
3. Ask your school's counselor to scan and email it to Dr. Joshua A. Martin at [email protected]