Need access to a computer or printer? This is the place!
The Academic Computing Center (ACC Lab), located in C214 on the second floor of Coulter Hall is an open-access computer lab available for walk-in use. A current valid Onondaga Student ID (LAZER card) is required to utilize the ACC Lab. Please refer to the schedule posted outside the ACC Lab for the hours of operation.
The software available for use in the Academic Computing Center includes Office 365 ProPlus. Specialized adaptive software and curriculum-specific software such as Dev-C++ are also installed on a number of PCs in the ACC Labs. Scanners are available for student use.
- Use of these facilities is limited to members of the Campus community.
- No unsupervised children are allowed in the ACC. Parents are responsible for monitoring the behavior of their children. The ACC staff reserves the right to insist that a parent remove a child who is being disruptive to students using the lab.
- Drinking and eating is not permitted in the lab.
- Headphones must be turned down so that you do not disturb those around you.
- Cell phones are to be turned off or on vibrate only. If you must answer your phone, please leave the lab to take your call.
- You must supply your own flash drives, CDs and headphones. You may purchase these items in the College Bookstore.
- Files left by lab users on the computers will be automatically erased.
- The Lab is not responsible for books or other personal belongings left unattended in the ACC Labs. Books and other personal belongings may not be left at the front desk, or any other area of the ACC.