How we can help
The Advising Center can help students:
- select courses and create a schedule
- evaluate their degree program
- explore pathways to degree completion
- change their program of study
- connect with faculty members
- transfer to a 4-year school
- navigate their college experience
You can find out who your academic advisor is, and get in contact using one of two systems:
Make an appointment, or stop by during the following times:
Mon, Tues, Thurs
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Walk ins are welcome, but, if you want to make an appointment, feel free to call or email us. We're here to help!