Start your career with vehicles here
What You'll Learn
Get trained under the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium methods - the most advanced and environmentally conscious methods out there.
You'll also begin work with computer-controlled fuel and ignition systems, anti-lock brakes, microcomputer-controlled systems, and how to diagnose problems using the most advanced electronic tools.
Where You'll Go
5 years after graduating
|Career||10-year growth potential||Regional Demand|
|Automotive Specialty Technician||3%||Very High|
Real Data from Central New York
- Positions included in this analysis do not all require a college certificate or degree.
- Data reflect previous twelve-month period in the Syracuse Metropolitan Area and surrounding five-county Central New York region.
- Salary gathered from SUNY Graduate Wages (data source: NYS Unemployment Insurance) unless otherwise indicated.
- Demand is determined by the number of job postings in the region over the past twelve months.
- Occupational growth potential gathered from Burning Glass.