Check out these available programs in the School of Education to learn more about classes you'll take, check out a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Early Childhood A.A.S.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Adolescent Education A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Childhood Education A.A.
- Early Child Care Certificate
- Physical Education & Exercise Science Studies A.S.
Please make your advising appointment after submitting proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of vaccination will need to be submitted before you register for classes.
Are you ready to register for classes?
Students currently attending classes at OCC:
Make an appointment with your assigned advisor today!
Don’t know who your advisor is? Check your OCC email for your advisor’s contact information or:
- Log into Lazer Success
- On the My Success Network page, locate your academic advisor in the My Connections section.
Need help navigating Lazer Success, check out this video!
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Success Coach Appointment
Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Brooke Dowd||M280||(315) 498-2182|
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.