At OCC, we know financial aid can be a confusing process with lots of case by case basis situations. If you have any questions about the below processes, please reach out to us at 315-498-2000 or [email protected].
Use this form when your family has experienced significant changes from what you originally filled out on the 2020-2021 FAFSA.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
Use this form if you experienced extenuating circumstances during your semester which effected your Federal and/or State financial aid eligibility.
Examples of extenuating circumstances:
- Accident or injury requiring hospitalization and recovery
- Call to military active duty with short response time
- Death of an immediate family member
- Fire or other catastrophic events
- Medical issues requiring extensive follow-up care
Appeal decisions will be made prior to the start of each semester for appeals submitted by the published deadline. Appeals submitted after the deadline will have decisions made on a rolling basis regardless of if you are financially liable for your registered courses.