WebAdvisor provides students and employees with secured access to common transactions and administrative information using the web. Register for Classes, Check your Schedule, Check your Financial Aid, View your Grades - and more. You do not have to be on campus to use WebAdvisor - all you need is an Internet connection.
You must first log in with your User Name + password.
|Already have a User Name?||Launch WebAdvisor|
|Taken a class in recent years or forgot your user name?||See if you already have a User Name.|
|Need a User Name?||Create a User Name|
|Need help?||call 315.498.2000 between 8:30am and 4:30pm or email us|
- Your WebAdvisor User Name is the same as the User Name you use to sign into the College Network. Be sure to use all lower case letters.
- If the college created and sent you your User Name, then the initial password is your college ID number. The college ID number is seven digits and includes the leading zero.
- Passwords may be changed at any time via the Central Authentication Service.
- Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain one lowercase letter, one upper case letter, and one number.
- Passwords should not contain any portion of your name and should be unique.
- Please avoid using any of the following special characters in your password as these symbols can cause difficulty when you log into Colleague or WebAdvisor.
- " double quotes
- < less than
- @ at sign
- & ampersand
- + plus sign
Who can I contact?
|Location||Lobby of Gordon Student Center|
|Location||Coulter Library, Room 240|