As a Community Member,
you can take advantage of
a wide variety of programs and services
@ Onondaga Community College.
Personal & Professional Development
Pursue an interest. Improve your skills. Meet educational requirements.
Programs are offered at various times throughout the year and we're always adding more
- Art of Bartending
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant (Online)
- Driver Education Program
- High School Equivalency Training
- Ed2Go Computer Skills Training (Online)
- Ed2Go Healthcare Courses (online)
- Home Inspection Training
- iPad: Basics
- iPad: Beyond Basics
- iPad: Numbers (Spreadsheet App) Basics
- iPad: Pages (Word Processor App) Basics
- Intro to Voiceovers (Online)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Online)
- Medical Billing and Coding Program
- Medical Terminology (Online)
- Mind@Rest Guided Meditation
- Notary Public
- NYS Notary Public Refresher
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Online Courses (Ed2Go)
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Pharmacy Technician (Online)
- Phlebotomy for Certification
- Phlebotomy for Health Professionals - Non-Clinical
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers (Online)
- Reiki Level I
- SAT Preparation
Special Programs, Events & Resources
Enhancing the educational experience of students and meeting important community needs.
A rich variety of unique programs outside of Onondaga's traditional offerings.
Youth & Pre-College Programs
Unique programs for ages 5 to 18.
Get a jump start on college, prep for the SAT's, go to a summer camp, learn to drive, and more.
Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate Degrees
Start here, finish there.
Start the path to your Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree at Onondaga through one of our many partnerships.
Business & Workforce Development
Dedicated to the development of our community and its economy.
Innovative consulting and educational services through partnerships between the College, area companies, organizations, and community experts.
"The quality of Onondaga's instruction more than met our needs"