As a Community Member,
you can take advantage of
a wide variety of programs and services
@ Onondaga Community College.
Personal & Professional Development
Pursue an interest. Improve your skills. Meet educational requirements.
Programs are offered at various times throughout the year and we're always adding more
- ACT Preparation
- Babysitter Training
- Basic Computer Skills
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant (Online)
- Cooking & Wine Pairing
- Documents: Creating and Filing
- Driver Education Program
- Ed2Go Computer Skills Training (Online)
- Ed2Go Healthcare Courses (online)
- Facebook for Beginners
- High School Equivalency Tutoring
- Home Inspection Training
- Internet for Beginners
- iPad: Basics
- iPad: Beyond Basics
- Intro to Voiceovers (Online)
- Italian Wine & Cheese Pairing
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Online)
- Medical Terminology (Online)
- Microsoft EXCEL Workshop Level II
- Microsoft WORD Workshop Level II
- Notary Public
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Online Courses (Ed2Go)
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Pharmacy Technician (Online)
- Phlebotomy for Certification
- Project Management Professional
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers (Online)
- SAT Preparation
- Wine Basics
Special Programs, Events & Resources
Enhancing the educational experience of students and meeting important community needs.
A rich variety of unique programs outside of Onondaga's traditional offerings.
Youth & Pre-College Programs
Unique programs for ages 5 to 18.
Get a jump start on college, prep for the SAT's, go to a summer camp, learn to drive, and more.
Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate Degrees
Start here, finish there.
Start the path to your Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree at Onondaga through one of our many partnerships.
Business & Workforce Development
Dedicated to the development of our community and its economy.
Innovative consulting and educational services through partnerships between the College, area companies, organizations, and community experts.
"The quality of Onondaga's instruction more than met our needs"