You're closer than ever to your first day of classes at OCC! There are still a few things you have to make sure you wrap up before that, so we've put them all in this list for you to glance at when you need it.
Email or mail your official high school transcript
If you are transferring credit into OCC from another college, have your official college transcripts mailed to us or emailed to [email protected].
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Onondaga Community College
Attn: Office of Admission
4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY 13215
Make an appointment with your advisor and register for classes.
Submit your Immunization Records
You can send them by fax to (315) 469-9270 or by email them to [email protected]. This is required by New York State Public Health law if born after December 31, 1956.
Financial Aid & Payment
- Create a FAFSA ID
- Complete a FAFSA - OCC's FAFSA code is 002875
- Complete a TAP application
- Complete Financial Aid Verification process (if applicable) - we'll contact your OCC email with further details on what FAFSA needs
- Certificate of Residency - If you resided in NYS but outside of Onondaga County in the past year, complete proof of residency to reduce your tuition. This is necessary to get in-state tuition rate - don't pay more than you have to!
Plan on living on campus?
Get your residence life application going.
Need any special accommodations?
Contact the Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR) for things like testing accommodations, a translator, a guide, etc. so they can help set you up for success. You will need to submit appropriate documentation.
Learn About Campus
Get to know the ins and outs of being a Lazer with New Student Orientation!