We welcome international students to our campus, as they play an important role in enriching diversity and fostering an international/global perspective among our student body.
How to Apply for International Admission
Complete the International Student Application for Admission
- After submitting the application packet you should receive your first e-mail notification within 3 to 4 weeks.
- We will review and make an admission decision on your application when all required forms have been received.
- As soon as our evaluation is complete, you will receive an admission decision via international mail.
For overseas calls, please visit www.countrycallingcodes.com
To ensure a thorough review of each of the candidate's application for admission to the College, the following deadlines have been established for the submission of all required documents:
- Fall (August) Semester - July 1
- Spring (January) Semester - November 15
- Summer (May) Semester - April 1 (Summer admission will be limited to international students with English proficiency that exceeds ESOL level)
Candidates already in the U.S. and need to change immigration status to F1
Apply before the current immigration status expires. However, prior consultation is required before initiating the process. Note: There are no guarantees for change of status to F1 since the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services of the Department of Homeland Security adjudicates on a case-by-case basis.
F1 Transfer Candidates
Apply at least 3 weeks before the start of the semester if all the Student Exchange and Visitor Information (SEVIS) requirements have been met.
Along with the submission of your application, you will be required to fill out additional documentation. You can find the applicable documents here:
In addition to the application requirements listed above, F1 international students transferring from a college or university in the U.S. must complete the following steps:
- Download the SEVIS Transfer-In Verification Form and complete Part I of the form.
- Give the form, with Part I completed, to International Student Services at your current institution for them to complete the remainder of the form and send it to OCC.
Health Insurance information
All F1 students will be enrolled in the required international student health insurance through the College. Contact International Student Services with any questions.