Fall 2021 Registration
You will need to make an appointment with a professional advisor in order to create your schedule and get registered. If you need an appointment and there are none available in the link below, please contact Kim LaRose in the School of Art, Design, Media, and Music. If you’re an incoming or former student in Music A.S. or Sound Recording A.S., please contact Kim LaRose at (315) 498-7330 to schedule an appointment for auditions.
Check out each degree to find the classes you'll take, watch a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Art A.A.S.
- Music A.S.
- Sound Recording A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Interior Design A.A.S.
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Broadcast Media Communications A.A.S.
- Transfer assistance
- Course registration
- Program change
- Graduation questions
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you one-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Kim LaRose||P202||(315) 498-7330|
|Faculty School Specialist||Katharine Rumrill-Teece||P202||(315) 498-2618|
|Advisor||John Burns||P205||(315) 498-2259|
|Success Coach||Chuck Wilbur||P203||(315) 498-2164|