Getting Around Campus
OCC's main campus spans a total of 280-acres, and sits on a picturesque plot of land on Onondaga Hill. Here are some things to know about transportation at OCC.
Parking on campus
Parking at OCC is free of charge for commuting students. Here are some more details about how and where to park on campus:
- All students and employees need a parking permit, available via Student Central in Gordon Student Center and through the Campus Safety and Security Office.
- Parking permits are free, and come with a sticker, that should be placed in the rear passenger window of the driver’s side of the vehicle.
- Residence hall students are charged a fee for parking and must park in designated lots adjacent to the residence hall buildings.
- Visitors will find special parking areas provided, and should obtain passes from the Campus Safety and Security office in the Service and Maintenance Building.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus, with exception made for residence hall students.
- All illegally parked vehicles (such as vehicles parked in fire lanes, handicapped areas without sticker and handicap permit, or traffic lanes, and vehicles that block the movement of another vehicle, or vehicles parked in official or reserved spaces, etc.) will be ticketed and / or towed without notice at the owner’s expense.