Pick one or more challenges to complete then share it on Twitter or Instagram using #OCCmakers and #GlobalMakerDay. (More maker activities and presentations available at the Global Maker Day website: https://www.globalmakerday.com/)
- Make a toilet paper roll functional.
- Using TinkerCad (https://www.tinkercad.com), design a personalized keychain (don’t forget the hole for the key ring!).
- Make something that does something useful using only recyclable items.
- Fit yourself through a single index card.
- Using only Legos, create one of the following (Don’t own Legos? Borrow our in-library use bin available at the 2nd Course Reserve Counter):
- A Halloween inspired creation
- First initial of your name
- A bridge for a mini-figure to cross
- A library inspired creation
If you successfully complete a challenge and share it on social media by Monday 10/18 @ 11:59PM, you will be entered into a raffle for a Google Play or iTunes gift card.