Before you begin...
- In addition to the process outlined below, you'll need to be registered for 12+ credit hours with a declared major to complete the process. At least 9 of those credits must be taken on campus. Applications are given priority on a first come first serve basis.
- Please be aware of the Important Dates shown on this page.
- Review our COVID-19 Safety precautions:
- No double or triple rooms (each student will have a single room and be charged at the double room rate)
- COVID-19 surveillance testing at various points throughout the semester
- COVID-19 wastewater testing of all residence halls to monitor for early signs of the virus
- Two week quarantine period upon arrival on-campus
- Staggered move-in times
- Daily health screenings upon leaving assigned room
- Floor Lounges closed to prevent group gatherings
Step 1: Download and fill out these forms
Note: You only need to fill out the Parent/Legal Guardian Verification if you are under 18.
Documents should be uploaded to the housing application in Step 2. Please have a copy of your insurance card ready for upload when you go to complete the application.
Step 2: Fill out the housing application
You will need your OCC Username and Password. You can find them in your Acceptance Packet, or try What's my username? In this step, you'll also be asked to upload the forms you completed in step 1.
Step 3: Pay a $200 Application Fee
Make your payment online or in person at Student Central.
- This is a non-refundable application fee to solidify your intent to live on campus and it saves your place in line. Rooms are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- This application fee is waived if you have lived in the residence halls for the previous year.
What happens next?
Housing applications come in over the course of several months with students submitting supplemental information at various times during their admission process.
Your ONE Team rep will be assisting you throughout this process and is the best person to talk to if you have any questions at this time. If your questions are specific to your housing application, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.