Each student is given a free student email account 24 - 48 hours after they submit an application or register for a course. You can access your College email from on- or off-campus, wherever you have an Internet connection.
How to use it
You will log in using the same username and password that you use to log into MyOCC and the OCC network.
To log in to your email account you will need to know your OCC Username and Password :
- Click here to find out your OCC UserName (or contact Student Central or the Helpdesk)
- To find out your Student ID number please contact Student Central or the Helpdesk.
- Your student e-mail address is: YourUserName@clasnet.sunyocc.edu ( e.g. a.a.student )
- Your MyOCC/OCC network password - The very first time you log in your password will be your 7 digit student ID Number ( e.g.0444444). If you have already logged in changed it, that is the password you will use.
- If this is first time logging in, please log into MyOCC first to verify your password is working or to set a new one.
If you are experiencing password issues you can try using the Reset Password options on the Central Authentication Service (CAS) Login screen. (CAS) Login screen.
Need Help Forwarding Your Email?
Forward email from Office 365 to another email account
If you check the box “Keep a copy of forwarded messages” you can insure that no important information gets lost. Please check your OCC email regularly for registration, financial aid and other important information.