Check out these available programs in the School of Computing & Applied Technologies to learn more about classes you'll take, check out a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Apprentice Training: Electrical A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology Certificate
- Computer Science A.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
- Computer Forensics A.S.
- Cybersecurity A.S.
- Electromechanical: Drone Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Geospatial Science & Technology A.A.S.
- Interior Design A.A.S.
- Mechanical Technology A.A.S.
Please make your advising appointment after submitting proof of vaccination to [email protected].
Proof of vaccination will need to be submitted before you register for classes.
- Transfer assistance
- Course registration
- Program change
- Graduation questions
Schedule an appointment with a Faculty Advisor
Ryan Beckley • Norman Carroll • Robert Charron • Tab Cox • Gino Duca • Woody Everett • Kevin Geidel • Mike Grieb • Pam McCarthy • Betsy Nicholas • MaryPat Root • Buffy Quinn • Timothy Scheemaker • Sheila Sicilia • Richard Specioso • Bob Tanchak
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Success Coach Appointment
Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Dana Marzynski||W230||(315) 498-7300|
|Faculty School Specialist||Gino Duca||W232||(315) 498-2721|
|Success Coach||Alexandra Halstead||W234||(315) 498-2537|
|Academic Advisor||Abby Klein||W233||(315) 498-2630|
|Employer Relations||Rebecca Fracchia||W176F||(315) 498-6024|