Check out these available programs in the School of Computing & Applied Technologies to learn more about classes you'll take, check out a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology Certificate
- Computer Science A.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
- Computer Forensics A.S.
- Construction Management A.A.S.
- Cybersecurity A.S.
- Electromechanical: Drone Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Geospatial Science & Technology A.A.S.
- Mechanical Technology A.A.S.
Please make your advising appointment after submitting proof of vaccination to email@example.com.
Proof of vaccination will need to be submitted before you register for classes.
Are you ready to register for classes?
Students currently attending classes at OCC:
Make an appointment with your assigned advisor today!
Don’t know who your advisor is? Check your OCC email for your advisor’s contact information or:
- Log into Lazer Success
- On the My Success Network page, locate your academic advisor in the My Connections section.
Schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor below:
Prof. Specioso Prof. Nicholas Prof. Tanchak Prof. Duca Prof. Seargent Prof. Staniec Prof. Grieb Prof. McCarthy Prof. Beckley Prof. Sicilia Prof. Cox Prof. Scheemaker Prof. Everett Prof. Dineen Prof. Kane Guy Linton
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Success Coach Appointment
Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Dana Marzynski||W230||(315) 498-7300|
|Faculty School Specialist||Gino Duca||W232||(315) 498-2721|
|Success Coach||Alexandra Halstead||W234||(315) 498-2537|
|Employer Relations||Rebecca Fracchia||W176F||(315) 498-6024|
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.