Check out these available programs in the School of Computing & Applied Technologies to learn more about classes you'll take, check out a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology Certificate
- Computer Science A.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
- Computer Forensics A.S.
- Cybersecurity A.S.
- Electromechanical: Drone Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Geospatial Science & Technology A.A.S.
- Mechanical Technology A.A.S.
Please make your advising appointment after submitting proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of vaccination will need to be submitted before you register for classes.
Register for Fall 2022 by scheduling an appointment today!
- Transfer assistance
- Course registration
- Program change
- Graduation questions
We understand your time is precious and we want to help you get your schedule in your hand, as quickly as possible! If you'd like to complete the Register NOW form, a Professional Advisor will review your registration form and transcripts to create a class schedule that best fits your needs.
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Success Coach Appointment
Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Dana Marzynski||W230||(315) 498-7300|
|Faculty School Specialist||Gino Duca||W232||(315) 498-2721|
|Success Coach||Alexandra Halstead||W234||(315) 498-2537|
|Abby Klein||W233||(315) 498-2630|
|Employer Relations||Rebecca Fracchia||W176F||(315) 498-6024|