Learn more about classes you'll take, check out a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records A.A.S.
- Health Sciences A.S.
- Health Studies Certificate
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology A.A.S
- Medical Assistant Training
- Phlebotomy Training
- Paramedic A.A.S.
- Paramedic Certificate
- Transfer assistance
- Course registration
- Program change
- Graduation questions
Summer and Fall 2021 Registration
You will need to make an appointment with a professional advisor in order to create your schedule and get registered.
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Kim Siriano||F104||(315) 498-2458|
|School Secretary||Tish Hathaway||F106||(315) 498-2360|
|School Specialist||Vickie Rizzo||F267||(315) 498-6053|
|Advisor||Devon Knapp||F109||(315) 498-2657|
|Success Coach||Jeanice Freeman||F263||(315) 498-2521|