The tool focused on your progress
How it works
You'll click the sign in button up above, fill in your OCC credentials, then arrive at the main page. From there, users can do a few key things:
- Set up your profile
- Search all of the different support services at OCC
- Easily set up appointments with professors, advisors, and other support staff
If you don't know how to get started with some of these tasks, just navigate to the resource page for your role and watch some helpful tutorials.
Things to know
As you get started, here are a couple of things we thought you should know. You may get notified with a flag, kudos, or referral, here's what they mean:
- Flag - a message that your professor sends to a student when there is a concern about attendance or academic performance.
- Kudo - a compliment or praise for something well done! It typically recognizes a great job or improvement.
- Referral - lets the student know that they should go to a specific office on campus to get some help. For example, if a student is struggling in a class, the professor might refer them to the Learning Center for some tutoring.
How do I get started?
The way you will use Lazer Success depends on the role that you have at the College. Select your role from the buttons below for guidance on how to use the tool based on you duties and responsibilities.
Got questions about the tool? Just send an email to email@example.com or call (315) 498-2484.
If it's about log-in or technology issues, you can reach the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, (315) 498-2999, or go to the Academic Computing Lab in C214.