Course Reserve items are placed in the library by an instructor for use by his/her class(es).
How does it work?
These items can only be used in the Library, and are due back 3 hours after loan.
Students may make copies of reserve items if desired.
Students will be billed for any items that are not returned to the Course Reserves counter by closing time on the same day they are checked out.
- We require a student OCC ID or driver's license to access reserve items.
- There is a charge per page for photocopying. Students also have the option to scan items and email them, send to their phone or Google drive, save to a flash drive or use print credits to print pages.
- Some items are available online. An OCC network account and password is required in order to view items in the electronic course reserve system.
- For students: Search the Library Catalog for your course number or the title of the book.
- For faculty: For questions about course reserves, electronic reserves, and placing media items on reserve, contact the Reserve Department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-498-2327).