There are 11 study rooms available in the library (7 on the second floor and 4 on the third floor).
Reserve a study room
- Call: 315-498-2327
- In-Person: 2nd Floor Course Reserves counter
- Reserve Online
Items available to use in the Study Rooms
- Keyboards and remotes to use the computer ( Please Note: Not available in C240G )
- Web cameras
- HDMI cables to connect your laptop to the monitor ( Please Note: Not available in C240G )
Study Room Policy
- Only current OCC students can reserve study rooms. A valid OCC Lazer Card is required.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. No semester bookings.
- An individual may only reserve up to 2 hours of time per day. - This includes both walk-ins and advance reservations.
- If you are unable to make a reservation, you will need to reschedule or cancel it. If you fail to reschedule or cancel, a no-show will count as your two-hour limit for that day. Coulter Library staff reserve the right to suspend your study room reservation privileges for 2 weeks for 2 no-shows/no-cancels that occur within one week. A week is considered Monday-Sunday
- After a 15 minute grace period, reservations will be cancelled. This is count as a no-show
- Study rooms will close 15 minutes prior to library closing. Third floor study rooms close at 4:00 PM on Friday.
- Rooms are for groups up to 6 people.
- Study rooms are for academic use only.
- Walk-ins are welcome providing rooms are available.
- Users of the room are responsible for cleanup before leaving.
- The study room windows must not be blocked or covered at any time.
- A replacement fee of $180.00 will be billed to the student for any keys that are not returned.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the room for any reason.