There are 11 study rooms available in the library (7 on the second floor and 4 on the third floor).
Reserve a study room
- Call: 315-498-2327
- In-Person: 2nd Floor Course Reserves counter
- Reserve Online
Items available to use in the Study Rooms
- Keyboards and remotes to use the computer
- Web cameras
- HDMI cables to connect your laptop to the monitor
Study Room Policy
- A OCC ID is required.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. No semester bookings.
- An individual may only reserve up to 2 hours of time per day. - This includes both walk-ins and advance reservations.
- Second floor study rooms will close 15 minutes prior to library closing. Third floor study rooms close at 4:30 PM.
- After a 15 minute grace period, reservations will be cancelled.
- Rooms are for groups of 1 - 2 people only.
- Study rooms are for academic use only.
- Walk-ins are welcome providing rooms are available.
- Users of the room are responsible for cleanup before leaving.
- The study room windows must not be blocked or covered at any time.
- A replacement fee of $180.00 will be billed to the student for any keys that are not returned.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the room for any reason.