OCC Lyft Pass Program
The Onondaga Community College Lyft Pass program offers discounted rides for most OCC students.
- $10 off your ride
- 10 rides per month
- Ride must start or end at OCC's Main Campus or OCC @ Liverpool
- Valid on standard Lyft rides only
To be eligible for the $10 discount, rides must start or end at OCC's Main Campus (4585 West Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse, NY 13215) or OCC @ Liverpool (8015 Oswego Rd, Liverpool, NY 13090).
Who is Eligible?
Only students who are in an active program of study and enrolled in credit bearing classes are available for our program.
How to Sign-Up
Check your OCC student email for an invitation from Lyft Business, and follow the steps to sign up. Once you click the link and join, the Lyft Pass will be applied to eligible rides during your time as an OCC student.
If you did not receive an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t yet have a Lyft account? Download the app and create an account to get started.
Tips For Riding Smart with Lyft
- Verify your ride by making sure the license plate number, driver information, and car make and model match what you see in the app.
- Share your location and route with a friend or loved one from within the Lyft app so they can follow your ride in real time.
- Follow the Lyft vehicle on GPS via the app.
- Ask the driver to say who they are picking up.
- Learn more about how to ride smart with Lyft.
Lyft’s Health Safety Program
For information on Lyft’s health and safety measures, visit the Lyft website.
Additional Program Information
- If you request a ride that doesn’t meet the criteria, you will not see the discount shown on your ride confirmation screen and you will pay out of pocket.
- If your ride costs more than the $10 discount, you will pay the remaining cost out of pocket.
- Prices may be impacted by distance, traffic, time of day, special events and prime time surcharges.
- The benefit will roll over monthly, with 10 new rides at $10 off loaded into your app. Unused rides expire at the end of the month, and do not carry over.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.