We’re excited you're considering returning to OCC to finish what you started and we’re committed to helping you get across that finish line!   


If it's been a semester or more since you last took classes...

...you do not need to re-apply but you do need to fill out our Returning Student Form

After completing the form our Returning Student Onboarding Contact will be in touch to walk you through the next steps of getting ready to re-enroll and register for classes. 

Once you are ready to register for classes you will be able to connect with your program’s school to set up a time to meet with your school’s advisor and coach.  OCC’s degree programs were organized into 8 schools in 2019.  If you last attended before that time you just need to find the school that covers your degree.  This will be your dedicated team of advisors, faculty, success coaches, and other support staff who are there to help you succeed.   

If things did not go as planned the first time you attended and you had some academic or financial issues that’s ok.  We can help walk you through your options and find the approach that best fits your situation.  A couple of common ones are outlined below.  

Yes, if you still have aid eligibility you can submit a FAFSA/TAP application.  If you still have financial aid eligibility but lost it due to academic performance you can earn it back by completing 2 classes with a C or better.   

Yes, unfortunately you will need to re-take those classes again for them to count towards your degree if you stay in that program.  If you did not meet the GPA requirements and were academically dismissed or were on academic probation you can come back but depending on your situation there will be some requirements for this.  Your advisor will be able to review all of this with you and go over your specific requirements.    

Yes, but If you have a current balance over $200 you will not be able to register for classes until you take some steps to address it.  If you create a payment plan for your balance owed you can get your registration hold lifted.  If you owe money and it has gone to collections you will have to work with the collections agency to get this debt resolved.  After you do you will be able to have your registration hold lifted.   

Yes, you can come back to OCC and enroll in a different degree program.  Your school advisor will be able to help you out with this change and what’s needed.   


If you are having any trouble logging in, please call our help desk at 315-498-2999 or reach out directly to me at contact info below.
Jessica Mitchell
Jessica Mitchell

(315) 498-2355