We are excited to see you at OCC next semester!
As a student, we understand that you’re excited to get your class schedule and we want to make it as easy as possible! Now that we are so close to the start of the semester, the Professional Advisor for your assigned School, would like to have a conversation with you in order to create a class schedule that best fits your needs.
Steps for Register NOW:
- Find your School and program below.
- Call the number listed to be put on the call list.
- The Professional Advisor will give you a call back within 24 business hours to talk about a class schedule for you! You will get registered for your classes right over the phone.
- Log into WebAdvisor and check out your personalized schedule!
Easy as 1,2,3! We understand that your time is precious, and we want to help you get your schedule in your hand, as quickly as possible.
Call (315) 498-2182
Call (315) 498-2182
Call (315) 498-2266
Call (315) 498-7300
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology Certificate
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
Call (315) 498-2458
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Healthcare Administration A.S.
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records A.A.S.
- Health Studies Certificate
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Assistant Training
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Paramedic A.A.S.
- Paramedic Certificate
- Phlebotomy Training
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology A.A.S
Register NOW FAQs
- Click here to open WebAdvisor
- If you don’t know your OCC username, click on “students” and click on “What’s My User Name?”
- Provide your last name and OCC ID number or SSN
- At the top of the screen, click on “Log In”
- Enter your OCC Username and your OCC ID number for the password. It will prompt you to reset your password and create a security question.
- Once you have successfully logged into WebAdvisor, click on the Register Now form.
Check out this helpful video for a step-by-step tutorial!
1. Click here
2. Click on “Reset Password” (All others)
Absolutely, your Professional Advisor will be happy to help you make an adjustment to your schedule!
Please go to your School page and contact the secretary of your school or schedule an appointment to meet with the Advisor.