We are excited to see you at OCC next semester!
As a student, we understand that you’re excited to get your class schedule and we want to make it as easy as possible! We ask students to complete a quick registration form about what’s important to you, as a student. The Professional Advisor for your assigned School, will review your registration form and transcripts to create a class schedule that best fits your needs.
Steps for Register NOW:
- Fill out the Register NOW Form
- If you are a new student, you will need to set up your WebAdvisor account first. If you are not a new student, you will log in to the Register NOW form using the same user ID and password you use to log into your OCC accounts.
- The Professional Advisor will take your registration form and build a class schedule for you! They will register you for your classes. You will receive an email to your OCC and personal email confirming that your schedule is ready to view in WebAdvisor.
- Log into WebAdvisor and check out your personalized schedule!
Easy as 1,2,3! We understand that your time is precious, and we want to help you get your schedule in your hand, as quickly as possible.
Register NOW FAQs
- Click here to open WebAdvisor
- If you don’t know your OCC username, click on “students” and click on “What’s My User Name?”
- Provide your last name and OCC ID number or SSN
- At the top of the screen, click on “Log In”
- Enter your OCC Username and your OCC ID number for the password. It will prompt you to reset your password and create a security question.
- Once you have successfully logged into WebAdvisor, click on the Register Now form.
Check out this helpful video for a step-by-step tutorial!
1. Click here
2. Click on “Reset Password” (All others)
Absolutely, your Professional Advisor will be happy to help you make an adjustment to your schedule!
Please go to your School page and contact the secretary of your school or schedule an appointment to meet with the Advisor.
Your Professional Advisor would be happy to meet with you. We offer appointments via phone, Microsoft Teams, and in-person!
To schedule an appointment please go to your School page and click on “Advising & Registration Appointment”
Yes, you are registered for classes and will be financially responsible for the courses. It’s important to have your financial aid in order before the semester begins. We understand that financial aid can be confusing, but we have a team of experts who are ready to help you in our Financial Aid Service Center in Gordon.