We are excited to see you at OCC next semester!
As a student, we understand that you’re excited to get your class schedule and we want to make it as easy as possible! We ask students to complete a quick registration form about what’s important to you, as a student. The Professional Advisor for your assigned School, will review your registration form and transcripts to create a class schedule that best fits your needs.
Steps for Register NOW:
- Fill out the Register NOW Form
- If you are a new student, you will need to set up your OCC account first. If you are not a new student, you will log in to the Register NOW form using the same user ID and password you use to log into your OCC accounts.
- The Professional Advisor will take your registration form and build a class schedule for you! They will register you for your classes. You will receive an email to your OCC and personal email confirming that your schedule is ready to view in MyOCC.
- Log into MyOCC and check out your personalized schedule!
Easy as 1,2,3! We understand that your time is precious, and we want to help you get your schedule in your hand, as quickly as possible.
Register NOW FAQs
Step 1: Click on the Register NOW Form button
Step 2: Click on “Reset Password (All Others)”
Step 3: Fill in your username (this was emailed to you in the initial Register NOW email), Click on “I am not a robot”
Step 4: Enter your OCC Student ID number that can be found in your Register NOW email, birthdate, and click submit
Step 5: Enter your OCC Student ID number that can be found in your Register NOW email, create a new password, and submit
Step 6: You did it! Click the link to take you back to the Register NOW log in screen to log in and complete the form
If you have any trouble logging in, here is who you can contact:
- OCC Helpdesk: (315) 498-2999
- Erin- (315) 498-2529
- Jessica- (315) 498-2355
1. Click on the Register Now Form button
2. Click on "Reset Password (All others)" on the log in page and follow the prompts.
email@example.com | Jessica - (315) 498-2355 | Erin - (315) 498-2529 | OCC Helpdesk - (315) 498-2999
Absolutely, your Professional Advisor will be happy to help you make an adjustment to your schedule!
Please go to your School page and contact the secretary of your school or schedule an appointment to meet with the Advisor.
Your Professional Advisor would be happy to meet with you! Once you submit the Register NOW form and a schedule is created for you, you will receive an email from your advisor. That email will include a link to a 30-minute advising appointment so you can choose an appointment via phone, Microsoft Teams, or in-person through that link!
Yes, you are registered for classes and will be financially responsible for the courses. It’s important to have your financial aid in order before the semester begins. We understand that financial aid can be confusing, but we have a team of experts who are ready to help you in our Financial Aid Service Center in Gordon.