We are excited to see you at OCC next semester!
As a student, we understand that you’re excited to get your class schedule and we want to make it as easy as possible! We ask students to complete a quick registration form about what’s important to you, as a student. The Professional Advisor for your assigned School, will review your registration form and transcripts to create a class schedule that best fits your needs.
Steps for Register NOW:
- Find your School and program below.
- Call the number listed to be put on the call list.
- The Professional Advisor will give you a call back within 24 business hours to talk about a class schedule for you! You will get registered for your classes right over the phone.
- Log into WebAdvisor and check out your personalized schedule!
Easy as 1,2,3! We understand that your time is precious, and we want to help you get your schedule in your hand, as quickly as possible.
Call (315) 498-2182
Call (315) 498-2182
Call (315) 498-2266
Call (315) 498-7300
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology Certificate
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
Call (315) 498-2458
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Healthcare Administration A.S.
- Health Information Technology/Medical Records A.A.S.
- Health Studies Certificate
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Assistant Training
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Paramedic A.A.S.
- Paramedic Certificate
- Phlebotomy Training
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology A.A.S
Register NOW FAQs
1. Click here
2. Click on “Reset Password” (All others)
If you are having trouble logging in to your MyOCC account, please contact one of the following to reset your password:
- Jessica - (315) 498-2355
- Erin - (315) 498-2529
- OCC Helpdesk - (315) 498-2999
Absolutely, your Professional Advisor will be happy to help you make an adjustment to your schedule!
Please go to your School page and contact the secretary of your school or schedule an appointment to meet with the Advisor.
Your Professional Advisor would be happy to meet with you. We offer appointments via phone, Microsoft Teams, and in-person!
To schedule an appointment please go to your School page and click on “Advising & Registration Appointment”
Yes, you are registered for classes and will be financially responsible for the courses. It’s important to have your financial aid in order before the semester begins. We understand that financial aid can be confusing, but we have a team of experts who are ready to help you in our Financial Aid Service Center in Gordon.