Seats are limited!
Get notified with important updates for this program.
36 weeks, Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
- Attend a Mandatory Orientation – All sessions will be held in Ferrante Hall room F167 at 4:30pm
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical Insurance
- Compliance with Immunization Requirements
- Completing Health Compliance Requirements
- You must be vaccinated against COVID-19 for enrollment in this program's required clinical rotations.
$6,585 with financial aid available for qualifying students
Upon completion of program students will be eligible to sit for the National Health Career Association - Certified Clinical Medical Assistant National exam at OCC.
Supporting you every step of the way!
Don't forget your financial aid!