Grow your skills for the future.
Learn the skills you need to grow a career in the budding tech industry in CNY!
What You'll Learn
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of technology used in advanced manufacturing
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to diagnose and repair electromechanical system components.
- Learn how electrical signals are used to communicate and control automated devices in the manufacturing environment
- Interact and program common industrial systems
- Problem solve by breaking down and analyzing complex problems
Round it all out with safety principles, reading blueprints, using precision measurement tools, and general education.
Where You'll Go
This program provides you with knowledge and skills in mechanical, electrical, and control systems to grow your career in the field of manufacturing, automation, and other similar fields. OCC partners with local manufacturers and service companies to give you first hand experience in a manufacturing environment.
|Career||10-year growth potential||Regional Demand|
Electro-mechanical, mechatronics technologists & technicians
Real Data from Central New York
- Data reflect previous twelve-month period in the Syracuse Metropolitan Area and surrounding five-county Central New York region.
Salary and occupational growth potential gathered from Lightcast analysis of regional data.
- Demand is determined by the number of job postings in the region over the past twelve months.