Changing lives in the lab
Be on the forefront of lab technology and processing. This program is perfect for students interested in lab work or healthcare but don't love direct patient work.
What You'll Learn
Where You'll Go
Designed to transfer seamlessly with SUNY Upstate Medical University and other institutions, this degree works best as a building block for a 4-year degree.
Lab technician or assistant
Clinical lab scientist
5 years after graduating
|Career||10-year growth potential||Regional Demand|
|Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologist||20%||Average|
Real Data from Central New York
- Positions included in this analysis do not all require a college certificate or degree.
- Data reflect previous twelve-month period in the Syracuse Metropolitan Area and surrounding five-county Central New York region.
- Salary gathered from SUNY Graduate Wages (data source: NYS Unemployment Insurance) unless otherwise indicated.
- Demand is determined by the number of job postings in the region over the past twelve months.
- Occupational growth potential gathered from Burning Glass.