In order to be eligible for acceptance into OCC's Nursing program, you must attain a passing score (65% or higher) on the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS). At this time, TEAS testing is only offered remotely by following the steps below.
How to register for TEAS
- Go to https://www.atitesting.com. A pop-up window may appear. If you are interested, click on it for details. If not, close it.
- If you have already made an ATI account, click on the blue LOG IN link near the upper right corner. If not, click on “Create Account”, immediately to the left of the LOG IN link, to create one.
- Log in using your ATI credentials, as requested.
- Click on the link for “Online Store” in the upper right corner.
- From the menu on the left, under “Register for…” click on TEAS.
- On the page called “Register for the TEAS”, scroll down to see important information about system requirements, rescheduling, score transcript submission, and answers to their top questions. After reviewing this material, you can click on REGISTER FOR THE TEAS. The TEAS is not proctored here, so you should select “TEAS Online Proctored by ATI.”
- On the page for “TEAS Online Remote Proctored Exam”, input your desired date range and click SEARCH. Normally, some choices will appear. If not, try inputting other dates. For the date and time you prefer, click SELECT.
- On the page for “Registration Details”, be sure to look at the SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS if you have not already done so. Review the rest of the information as you scroll down the page. At the bottom of the page, click CONTINUE REGISTRATION.
- On the “Shopping Cart” page, double check your information and click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- On the “Checkout” page, you will be prompted to input your payment information, then click NEXT. Pay as prompted. Note: When selecting OCC to receive your score transcript, we are listed as Onondaga CC.
Questions? Email email@example.com