Who We Are
TRIO/Student Support Services is a program designed to help participants succeed in classes, get their diploma, and then transfer to a four-year school or university.
- Tutoring and additional instruction to help you ace your classes
- Teaching you strong study skills and habits
- Individual advising for your career, academic, and personal goals
- Financial aid and scholarship assistance plus financial literacy tips
- Transfer assistance and advising
- Student success workshops, campus tours, and panel discussions
Eligibility for TRIO is determined by federal regulations. To qualify, a student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student, which means neither of your parents has completed a four-year degree (Bachelor's)
- Meet income guidelines - total family income is below 150% of the poverty guidelines
- Have documented disability status with OCC's Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR)
Why Should I Join?
You'll have access to all of these services and have individualized support through our team, on hand and focused on you. Our activities are designed to help you achieve your academic and personal goals.
Mon - Fri
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM