The OCC Foundation welcomed 9 new members to its Board of Directors during its September meeting. The new board members are:
- Me'Shae Brooks-Rolling is the Executive Director of the Upstate Minority Economic Alliance and the Franchise Owner/Operator of EventPrep.
- Tony DelVecchio is a Vice President and Team Leader at M&T Bank.
- Ethan Gilbert is a Partner and Financial Advisor for Rockbridge Investment Management.
- Ellion Magsino is an OCC Student Representative in the Mathematics & Science degree program.
- Nicole Osborne is an Associate with the Education Strategy Group.
- Juanita Perez-Williams is Executive Director of Integrated Services for the New York State Workers Compensation Board.
- Paul Reichel is an attorney for Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC.
- Aria Sherman is an OCC Student Representative majoring in Health Studies.
- Jason Terreri is the Executive Director of the Syracuse Regional Airport Authority.
Each new board member will serve a 3-year term except for the student representatives who will serve for 1 year.
The mission of the OCC Foundation is to raise, administer, and invest funds for OCC student scholarships, programs, and projects that support the success of the college and the students we serve. OCC Foundation Board Officers for the 2021-2022 academic year are:
- Chair - Mary Snyder, Esq.
- Vice Chair - Al Marzullo
- Treasurer - Joe Chemotti
- Assistant Treasurer - Dennis Hebert
- Immediate Past Chair - James Seeley, Esq.