Student Government Association (SGA)
Working together to make a great student experience!
- promote the general welfare of the student body
- stimulate interest in and support activities contributing to cultural, social, educational, and physical improvement.
- support dozens of programs and events on campus
- facilitate cooperation among students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Join SGA and help make your experience here at OCC successful and memorable!
Student Assembly Meetings
SGA leads bi-weekly meetings to promote student engagement, club activity, and provide an opportunity for students to voice their concerns.
Meetings are held every other Wednesday from 12:30-1:15pm in Whitney 301 and are open to all students.
Fall 2021 Meetings
- September 15
- September 29
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- December 1
- December 15 (tentative)
Spring 2022 Meetings
- February 9
- February 23
- March 9
- March 30
- April 13
- April 27
- May 11