Student Government Association (SGA)
Working together to make a great student experience!
- promote the general welfare of the student body
- stimulate interest in and support activities contributing to cultural, social, educational, and physical improvement.
- support dozens of programs and events on campus
- facilitate cooperation among students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Join SGA and help make your experience here at OCC successful and memorable!
Council of Clubs
Council of Clubs is a bi-weekly meeting for student clubs to learn what is happening on campus, discuss upcoming events, the state of their club and updates on their membership/involvement.
Fall 2022 Meetings
- September 7 (Get Involved Fair)
- September 14
- September 28
- October 12
- October 26
- November 9
- November 30
- December 7
|President||Christopher Cedano Alcala|
Vice President; Business & Applied Sciences
Vice President; Health & Service
Vice President; Humanities & the Arts
Chair for Communication & Media
Chair for Inclusion & Support