Student Government Association (SGA)
Working together to make a great student experience!
- promote the general welfare of the student body
- stimulate interest in and support activities contributing to cultural, social, educational, and physical improvement.
- support dozens of programs and events on campus
- facilitate cooperation among students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Join SGA and help make your experience here at OCC successful and memorable!
Council of Clubs
Council of Clubs is a bi-weekly meeting for student clubs to learn what is happening on campus, discuss upcoming events, the state of their club and updates on their membership/involvement.
Fall 2023 Meetings & Required Commitments
- September 6 (Club Start-Up Meeting)
- September 7 @ 3:30pm (Club Start-Up Meeting)
- September 13 (Get Involved Fair)
- September 27
- October 11
- October 25
- October 20 & 21 (Fall Open House)
- November 8
- November 29
- December 6 (Townhall)
2023-2024 Leadership Team
Club Training & Support
Recruitment & Retention
Adult Student Success
Communication & Media
Inclusion & Support
|Student Trustee||Chaiya Renfroe|