How we can help
If you are interested in requesting to change your letter grade to a P/U, email [email protected] and include the following information:
- OCC ID number
- Academic Program
- Specific courses to change to P or U
Student Coach and Advising Network can help students:
- select courses and create a schedule
- evaluate their degree program
- explore pathways to degree completion
- change their program of study
- connect with faculty members
- transfer to a 4-year school
- navigate their college experience
You can find out who your academic advisor is, and get in contact using one of two systems:
Walk-in is available during the following times. Call our office at 315-498-2904 to make an appointment.
Student Coach and Advising Network Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday - 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Walk ins are welcome, but, if you want to make an appointment, feel free to call or email us. We're here to help!