Schools serve as the hub for similar degree programs. Built into each one is a dedicated team of advisors, faculty, success coaches, and other support staff who are there to help you register for classes, discuss transfer or changing your major, and connecting you with services on campus. Take a look!
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Apprentice Training: Electrical A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
- Electromechanical: Drone Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Geospatial Science & Technology A.A.S.
- Interior Design A.A.S.
- Mechanical Technology A.A.S.