Schools serve as the hub for similar degree programs. Built into each one is a dedicated team of advisors, faculty, success coaches, and other support staff who are there to help you register for classes, discuss transfer or changing your major, and connecting you with services on campus. Take a look!
- Advanced Manufacturing: Machining Certificate
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology Certificate
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S.
- Construction Management A.A.S.
- Electromechanical: Drone Technology A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology A.A.S.
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Geospatial Science & Technology A.A.S.
- Mechanical Technology A.A.S.