International Student Services

To apply to OCC on an F1 student visa, be sure to fill out an international application or email with questions.

Who we are

International Student Services provides support to international students who are planning to or currently studying at Onondaga Community College on an F-1 visa.

Please contact us if you have questions or need help with:

  • F-1 status questions
  • Form I-20 updates
  • Employment 
  • Health insurance enrollment
  • Travel questions
  • Change of status
  • Transferring to a new school
  • Referrals to campus or community services and resources

We're here to help!

Andy Russell
Gordon Student Center,
Student Central

  • Applying to OCC
  • Housing Inquiries
  • Financial Questions
  • Transcript Requests

Anne DeLand
Whitney Building, 112

  • F-1 Status Questions
  • Form I-20 Updates
  • Health Insurance Enrollment
  • Travel and Re-entry Questions

Sherrie Asbie-White
Mawhinney Hall, 310-C

  • Academic Advising
  • Registering for Classes
  • Changing Your Program of Study
  • Graduation Requirements
  • Referrals to Services and Resources